Sunday, September 11, 2016

Date night romper.










Outfit details: Shoes-Vince Camuto Bag-Michael Kors ON SALE
Romper- forever21
Similar watch here- Michael Kors ON SALE


The perfect outfit for a fun date night or even shopping all day with your girlfriends.
The romper is size medium and it runs true to size, so comfy and cute also affordable.
The Vince Camuto heels are a favorite in my closet for sure. When it comes to shoes, comfort is a must for me and I can wear these heels for hours. So comfortable! 
The Michael Kors bag is currently on sale, I love this neutral bag. It goes with everything and is very roomy. The Micheal Kors watch I'm wearing is no longer available so
I found a similar one that happens to be on sale, you should check it out! 

A huge shoutout to my good friend Lauren for taking these awesome photos for me! 
She did a great job and was so much fun to work with, you should definitely check her out! Links to her social below. 


Sincerely, Erin Marie 



















No comments:

Post a Comment