Monday, September 19, 2016

Favorite MAC lipstick







In oder from left to right: BombshellKinda SexyFauxAngel




Hi loves
Today I'm sharing my all time favorite nude MAC lipstick colors.
These four shades are always in my purse and are my top picks when it comes to an everyday lip color.


Bombshell by MAC is the brightest of the four.  It is very pink with some shimmer
gives the perfect pop of color to a smokey eye look.
Kinda sexy by MAC is a more true nude with an peachy undertones looks great on girls with fair skin.
Faux by MAC is a pinky mauve color, looks beautiful on any skin color in my opinion, and looks great with a smokey eye or a more neutral look!
Angel by MAC is the best pinky nude I've ever found for my particular skin tone. It is a light pink with a hint of shimmer looks great with any eye look!

Let me know in the comments what your favorite everyday lipstick is!
I always love trying new products :)





No comments:

Post a Comment