Friday, December 16, 2016

Girly Gift Guide



Hi friends..I am back!!
 Finals are finally over and I'm getting back into my normal schedule.
So that means more time for blogging yay!!
I put together this girly gift guide full of products and items I personally love!
I hope you enjoy it, and get some last minute gift ideas for your bestie!

This inexpensive jewelry case is such a great gift idea because I've found that a lot of my friends don't even own one!
Forever21 beaded clutch!
Miss Dior purfume smells AMAZING!
Colour Pop liquid lipstick gift set!
Bauble Bar statment necklace!
Fuzzy socks from target because who doesn't love fuzzy socks?
Key chain plus card holder from target!

I love giving people gifts I know they will love. It puts a big huge smile on my face, but what I love most about the holidays is spending time with my amazing family and friends!
I hope you all have a very blessed christmas and a happy new year!

Sincerely, Erin Marie











No comments:

Post a Comment