Thursday, June 15, 2017

Cut Offs and Converse|Casual Summer Outfit















Outfit details: Top Forever21 | Shorts (similar) PacSun...also these would be so so cute Levis | Shoes Converse 

This outfit is my go to casual summer outfit! I swear it's basically been a uniform lately so I had to do a blog post on it! This top from Forever21 comes in two colors, and I am obsessed with how light weight is it during hot summer days here in Louisiana. I honestly wish they had more colors because I need one in every color! My shorts are from american eagle (last year) so I linked some similar options above! Lets talk about white converse...lol if you don't have a pair of these shoes in your closet your doing it wrong. If you can't tell by how dirty they are I wear them constantly.

Photos by the AMAZING laurenfphotography! She is just the best and that explains the picture overload....but I'm not sorry about it ;)

"Everything you want is on the other side of fear"
That quote speaks volumes to me because it is so true. If you want something in life then go for it. Starting this blog has been the best decision I've made in a very long time. I started this blog during a huge transition in my life and it has taught me so much about what and who in life is important. Don't let the fear of being judged stop you from doing something new. That was my biggest fear when starting this blog but one thing I've learned about the blogging community is that it is nothing but beautiful woman being kind and encouraging to one another. So try new things and challenge yourself. It's scary but it's so worth it.

Sincerely, Erin Marie




2 comments: