Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Pop Of Color With Old Navy














Outfit details: Sweater | Old Navy or Old Navy (similar color) 
Jeans | Old Navy
Shoes | Old Navy
Bag | Michael Kors  (similar)

Hi friends:)
Great news, the sweater and these super comfortable white distressed jeans are on sale!
This sweater is a size extra small..it runs larger so I would size down!
I can't get over the color of this sweater...so beautiful!
I have these jeans in black and just had to pick them up in white when I noticed they were on sale. I wear a size two and they run true to size! 
These cute booties are such a great neutral to have in your closet and are very comfortable as well!
This outfit has me SO excited for bright spring colors and outfits!
If you haven't noticed by now...Old Navy is one of my favorite stores to shop at. 
I am so excited for all of the new spring arrivals I'm seeing on their website!


Photo credits as always to one of my very best friends Laurenfontenotphoto 
She just launched her own photography website so you should check out some of her amazing work here www.laurenfphotography.com 

I am so happy this work week is almost over! I plan on going fishing with my dad and spending time with some great friends this weekend :)
I hope you enjoyed this post and have a great week
Thanks for reading

Sincerely,
Erin Marie








No comments:

Post a Comment