Saturday, January 21, 2017

Night-time Skin Care Routine





Today I am sharing my night time skin care routine!
Some of the products I use are not pictured but they will be listed and linked below:)

I guess you could say I am a lucky girl because I have never had to battle bad acne!
I have breakouts but nothing very serious. I have used Proactiv  for eight years now, and I am just way to scared to switch up that part of my skin care! I wash my face morning and night alwaysAt night I also moisturize with Origins night cream. This moisturizer is amazing! It doesn't leave me oily, and feels so light weight on the skin.
On nights I'm feeling extra dry..I use the Fresh rose mask for hydration.
It also leaves my skin super soft!  
I also am loving this Caviar ten in one CC hair cream. After washing my hair I put this product all over the ends of my hair leaving it so so soft. It also is a heat protectant and has many other benefits that I love.

As for my body I do struggle with eczema..especially in the winter! Eczema is something I've had basically my whole life. Unfortunately there is no way to get rid of eczema completely it just flares up whenever and where ever it wants.
I find what bothers mine the most is scented body wash and lotions. So I use unscented dove soap and Cetaphil lotion. Not being able to use super smell good girly stuff can be kind of a bummer but I have just learned to live with it :)
The big secret for me is definitely Coconut oil...I swear by the stuff. Coconut oil will forever be apart of my night-time routine!! 
If you suffer from eczema I strongly recommend coconut oil and throwing out all of your scented lotions! That is what keeps mine under control.

Lastly I use Rose Salve on my lips every night.
It keeps my lips super hydrated and soft :)
Leave some your favorite skin care products in the comments I always love trying new things! Thank you for reading :)

Sincerely, Erin Marie 
















No comments:

Post a Comment