Friday, September 23, 2016

Boho Chic Dress










I could go on and on about this boho style dress, I'm so obsessed!
It's very comfortable and flowy,  I just love the color and detail in the straps.
I am wearing a size medium, but could size down it does run a little big.
I paired it with tan booties I found at Francesca's.
They are very comfortable and will look so cute with jeans for the fall.

I did link a pair of Lucky Brand peep toes above,  as another shoe option for this dress, they are on sale and super cute! 

laurenfontenotphoto took these amazing pictures, I linked her insta so you can check her out!
We had so much fun shooting these and can we talk about those peach roses?
So beautiful!

I hope you have a great weekend, I will be celebrating a good friends birthday and hopefully enjoying some fall weather! 
Sincerely, Erin Marie 


1 comment:

  1. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... prom dresses uk cheap

    ReplyDelete