Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Traditions












Hi! Merry Christmas Eve 

Christmas is my favorite time of year because of all the fun traditions and time spent with family. 
I love that every family does something unique and different.
Here are a few of my families traditions..
I am Italian so instead of the the typical Christmas dinner we enjoy my Maw Maws homemade spaghetti, and we wouldn't have it any other way (YUM)!
Of course Christmas PJ's are a must. 
Driving around to look at Christmas lights and drinking hot chocolate! 

I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas 
don't forget what this time of year is truly about! 
Count your blessings and make a lot of memories:)

I had so much fun playing around and shooting these pictures with my great friend laurenfontenotphoto she just launched her photography website so go check her out :)

Sincerely, Erin Marie 

















No comments:

Post a Comment