Monday, December 19, 2016

Pretty Pink Date Night





 Outfit details: SweaterExpress but unfortunately sold out in this pretty blush color (still available in   other colors and is 50% off) here are some similar from Tobi & Nordstrom
 JeansExpress this outfit would also be so cute with these white jeans from Old Navy 
LipsStila liquid lip in the shade Bacca
ShoesSteve Madden 

This cozy outfit is perfect for a winter date night!
I could live in this pretty blush sweater from express it is hands down the coziest sweater I own!
It does run a tad big I purchased a medium because that was all they had left in store.
I paired this sweater with my favorite jeans and my nude Steve Maddens!
If your wondering why I am wearing open toed shoes in the middle of december it is because I live in Louisiana. It doesn't get very cold here!
Very busy week ahead getting all of my last minute christmas shopping done. 
I hope you all have a very blessed Christmas spending lots of time with your family and friends :)

Sincerely, Erin Marie 









No comments:

Post a Comment