Friday, June 23, 2017

What's In My Purse



Purse: Kate Spade | Wallet: Kate Spade | Sunnies: Quay | Planner: Kate Spade | Perfume: YSL | Phone case: Apple | Lotion: Sephora | Hand Sanitizer:Bath and Bodyworks | Hair brush:Ulta | Earphones: Amazon | Lipstick:MAC | Powder: Laura Mercier


So I just got a new Kate Spade purse that I am in love with plus it is on sale so I figured it would be a perfect time for a what's in my bag blog post! These are the things I literally don't leave the house without. I am in love with the Quay sunglasses in style high key...I love the all black fade! The compact hair brush from Ulta has been my ride or die for years lol I don't know how I haven't broken it yet! Mac lipstick in shade Angel is always with me because it is hands down my favorite lipstick of all time! I am an oily girl so I always have my translucent powder and a small powder brush on me because you just never know right?! I tagged my favorite pair of bluetooth headphones, but put a picture of the apple headphones because it was cuter. I keep these in my purse because I can't seem to remember to grab them before the gym.

Can't wait for this weekend because I am going to a Garth Brooks and celebrating one of my best friends birthdays! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend:)
Thank you for reading!
Sincerely, Erin Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment