Friday, June 30, 2017

Fruit Pizza | Fourth of July







Happy Fourth of July weekend everyone! 
This fruit pizza is so delicious and easy to make! I found the recipe via Pinterest and here is the recipe I used. It is so simple and festive there is only three steps to this recipe, which makes it the perfect recipe for me. It will defiantly be a hit at your next family get together!
My top is from Francescas, perfect for the Fourth of July and it is under $50! 

I hope everyone has a very safe but fun Fourth :)
Thanks for reading and I hope you try out this fruit pizza recipe!
Photos by: laurenfphotography

Sincerely, Erin Marie 

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are so beautiful, this looks amazing! I'm longing to try making one of these :D gorgeous blog! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete