Sunday, June 11, 2017

Floral Romper








Outfit details: Romper (Similar) Magnolia Boutique LuLus Nordstrom
Shoes Kohls


I found this romper at a local boutique, and it is unfortunately unavailable now so I linked several options above. I am obsessed with anything floral this summer! I have been on the hunt for a pretty floral maxi dress, but haven't had much luck. When I do find one I can't live without though you will be the first to know:)

Figured since this would be a short and sweet outfit post I would tell you a little about myself.
So here are five facts you might not know about me.
1. I am a dental assistant and have been for about four years now. I absolutely love my job and the people I work with.
2. I have an obsession with anything purple.
3. I may be insanely girly but I love to go fishing and be outdoors.
4. I am HORRIBLE with directions I can manage to get lost in my own hometown :(
5. I don't have any children but I am so motherly that it scares me lol in high school I was most definitely the "mom" friend but I guess that is a good thing :)

Thank you for reading, I hope you feel like you know me a little better now!

Sincerely, Erin Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment