Friday, November 11, 2016

Old Navy Outfit







Outfit details:  Cardigan |  Jeans |  Tank | Shoes

Hi loves! This look is perfect for a day on the town with your girl friends.
So casual, and this camel color is everywhere this fall I love it!
I am crazy obsessed with Old Navy, and well my cardigan, jeans, and shirt are all from Old Navy!

I paired the camel cardigan with a loose fitting cream colored tank and light distressed jeans.
Old Navy jeans are my favorite they last forever and stay true to size all day. Plus they are always running sales on their jeans!
I added these cute peep toe booties and my favorite small cross body purse from Franchescas to finish up this look. 

I hope you enjoyed this look I certainly enjoyed putting it together, and wearing it out around town.
As always photo credits to laurenfontenotphoto :)

Sincerely, Erin Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment