Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Carry On Essentials



I'm SO ready for a little get away! I am off to Seattle, Washington and I figured I would round up some of my carry on essentials!

Of course you will need a cute bag but, the bag pictured in this post from forever 21 is sold out so here are two other great options I found at forever21 and Target.

Of course I can't go on vacation without my camera so my canon rebel is defiantly an essential along with my laptop. I love my laptop case from Amazon it comes in so many colors.

I always take my portable phone charger...because how do you function with a dead phone. I use this one from Amazon. I love how small and convenient it is.

I am obsessed with scheduling and staying organized so my planner is always an essential. Here is one from Amazon that is super cute!!

Of course my passport is a must as well because we will be traveling to Vancouver, Canada so exciting!

I'm obsessed with my Ray Bans, these were given to me as a Christmas present last year, and they are my absolute favorite.

I always bring my jewelry on my carry on for many reasons and this jewelry case is a must have  from Ariel Gordon Jewelry so so cute and also on sale!

Then of course being such an oily girl I don't leave the house without these clean and clear blotting sheets, and rose salve for my lips because unlike the rest of my face my lips tend to be very dry.

Last but not least, my very full vera bradley makeup bag that I could not live without!

Thanks for reading!
Seattle here I come :)

Sincerely, Erin Marie 
























No comments:

Post a Comment