Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Off The Soulder Summer Outfit









Outfit details: Top (similar) Forever21 & Forever21 & Forevr21 
Shorts American Eagle 
Shoes Kohls (Great deal)



Loving the off the shoulder trend this spring and summer. I found this top at my local Marshals, but I linked three great look a like options above for you! My shorts are from American Eagle and I'm obsessed with them..they don't get loose and baggy throughout the day and that is important to me when buying shorts. My shoes are from Kohls on major sale and I swear I can wear them all day long..so comfy! 

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend :) I recently got back from vacation and it has been hard to get back into my routine! Especially my diet, unfortunately lol. No worries I'm pushing myself and trying hard to get extra motivated this week!
Thank you for reading! 

Sincerely, Erin Marie 




No comments:

Post a Comment