Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Classic Red Dress
















 Happy almost Valentines Day loves! I am obsessed with this beautiful open back red dress from Francescas. (similar from Lulus) Like how perfect is it for Valentines Day?! Even if you are looking for a simple, but sexy red dress this one is so perfect for any occasion! Your beau won't be able to take his eyes off of you hehe :) 

Then I found these amazing shoes at Dillards by Gianni Bini. They are the perfect nude heel with a cute and simple ankle lace-up detail that I am loving! Expect to see these beauties all the time :) A pretty nude heel is such a closet staple, and I think I just found my new favorites! Then I added a simple chocker from Francescas. Bam perfect Valentines Day look is done!

Having a significant other or not I have always loved Valentines Day. It is a day to celebrate love..and  to be happy for the people who get to celebrate the love they share...so cheers to all of the happy, loving, faithful couples out there! Also cheers to the single ladies who just haven't found that perfect someone to celebrate this day with! For now just have a drink with your girls because their love will always be there! As for now my sweet dad is stuck being my forever valentine haha I am such a daddys girl! I hope you all have an amazing Valentines Day surrounded by the people you love most!

Photos by the amazing LaurenF. Photography!!
I hope this post gave you a little outfit inspiration! 
Thank you for reading :)

Sincerely, Erin Marie 





No comments:

Post a Comment