Thursday, February 23, 2017

Casual Old Navy Outfit












Hi loves! Here in Louisiana we are already transitioning into spring. I must say I am NOT sad about it. I absolutely love spring time, all of the bright fun colors. Warm weather and vacationing is right around the corner! :) I have a trip planned to go to Destin, Florida in July and I am already counting down the days! 
Anyway here are some outfit details on this simple cute casual outfit...that I shamelessly overwear!! Everything but my shoes are from good ole Old Navy! 
These super light wash jeans are so so cute!
Then I layered this simple cream colored tank with this adorable plaid shirt!
Threw on my white converse and done!
Super simple and cute, best thing about it now is everything linked from Old Navy is on sale!

Photos by laurenfphotography
:) 
Thank you for reading
Sincerely, Erin Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment