Sunday, March 5, 2017

Currently Craving For Spring


Here are some things I am dying to put in my closet this spring! These picks are all must haves for the perfect spring wardrobe.
1. This neutral romper that I found at Revolve is such a must have, simple but cute enough to throw on and go shopping or even wear as a cover up.
2. A floppy hat is defiantly going to be an essential this spring and summer! I found this one at  Nordstrom.
3. Love this chunky gold bracelet from BaubleBar.
4. Can not wait to get my hands on a bright heel. Loving these pink Sam Edelman's.
5. Of course everyone needs a simple slip on sandal, I'm loving this pair I found on Nordstrom.
6. Obsessed with this summery clutch from Nordstrom...I need it asap!!
7. Discovered the cutest online store...that is totally going to hurt my bank account :) starting with this super cute maxi dress from Morning Lavender.
8. A bright pink lip is always an essential of mine in the spring and I love YSL's  formula.
9. Last but not least these sunnies I found at Forever21..love how inexpensive and cute they are!

I hope you enjoyed this post and found lots of spring inspiration!
Thank you for reading:)

Sincerely, Erin Marie





No comments:

Post a Comment